Talk about your brand
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Know what to ask and
how to ask it
Determining whether a candidate is right for a role can be challenging. Can an hour long interview really tell you everything you need to know? This guide will help you strategize and execute an interview experience to pinpoint your exact match.
Throw some curveballs
Get creative to get beyond the rehearsed answers. We've got a list of unexpected questions that encourage candidates to open up and provide insights into how well you'll work together.
what to look for
Presentation designers come from mixed backgrounds and can have varying levels of expertise in communication and storytelling; graphic design; data visualization; and instructional design. We help you figure out what skills you need and outline the criteria to determine if they're the right fit for you.
- What exactly is a presentation designer and what skills should they have
- Pre-interview checklist
- 40 interview questions to help you evaluate talent
- Common mistakes that put off candidates
- How to tailor the interview process for different types of candidates
- Interview agenda template
- Evaluation scorecard template
- Red flag responses